Summer Tulip by Nifty Nozzles
These are the genuine Russian Nozzles all marked with the manufactuers mark of authencity. Dishwasher proof, will not rust.
How to Use
1. Prepare the nozzle, wash in hot water and dry.
2. Prepare the piping bag, cut to allow the nozzle to pop out 1-2mm of the piping bag.
3. Insert the nozzle in the bag.
4. Place the Buttercream in the bag with nozzle, buttercream must be room temperature.
5. Place the nozzle to the base of the cupcake or cake, squeezing to form a base, than gently lift off the nozzle, squeezing the buttercream on to the cake, squeeze and pull slowly and lift off at your preferred height. The shorter the flower the wider it is, the taller the more the petals close in. Recommended height of the flower of 1-2 cm.
6. Clean the end of the nozzle with a damp cloth. Than use again for your next flower.
7. Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps between the flowers, this will complement the overall effect.
8. If the buttercream is too soft the buds will closed. Pop into the fridge if necessary.
9. After use, wash in hot soapy water and dry.
Made of metal 0.5 mm thick. Stainless Steel
Nozzle height 40 mm, 38mm base, 25mm tip